2014/01/18

Potion seller set

A new set is here!
The potion seller set. This set was inspired by "Sims - makin' magic". There is a similar cart in this game, I tried to rebuild it. This set is base game compatible. Poly count comes soon!
There is an OMSP for the shelve under "tables" "misc".










(collection file is included)

enjoy! :) And maybe leave a comment :P

18 comments:

  1. This is great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome set. It is always a pleasure to visit your site. Thank you, lamy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love it! have been wishing for something like this for yonks. great work! :) Hope you keep it up and keep enjoying making things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You very much! This set is perfect for my Harry Potter game :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow-wow-wow!!!
    What a gorgeous set!
    Like it very much, I so need it.
    Thaaank you! :)

    Fata Morgana

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks! :D it is relly cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! That's just great. Thank you so much! *TS1 MM fan*
    I've been looking for something like this for ages

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice set
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much. It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a curious obssession with bottles, especially old / vintage ones, so i'm very happy with this set :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely! oh yeah magical world!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just lovely! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How am I just NOW finding this stuff??? It would have been PERFECT for my sims story! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is there any way someone could send this to me? :c Box is having problems with .rar files for like a year now and I'm unable to download this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I finally found this set again! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just found this site and all your creations are gorgeous! I'm struggling to find cc that has that creepy sims 1 vibe, so I've downloaded pretty much all your stuff now. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete